I am not really a goal setter, as I have mentioned before. Goals are concrete and unwavering, which seems too static for as much possibility as there is for change in a year. So I would rather set some intentions on a path to steer towards, but remaining open to other directions.
- Spend as much time as possible with my girls. Not just to train or take care of them, but to really enjoy their company. This goes for both ponies and puppies.
- To be more attentive and aware. It’s always the little things that bring about the most change and there is so much to be gained through awareness.
- Try new things without the limitations of judgement. To let go of the idea of right and wrong/good and bad.
- To grow in my patience, trust and empathy for both humans and animals.
- Make the effort to trail ride more and enjoy it as much as possible.
Cheers to a happy New Year!